K&E Tools, division of Railhead Corporation, warrants its tools to the original consumer purchaser for a period of one year. Should any trouble develop, the purchaser should give timely notice in writing, within 10 days after discovery thereof. Such notice must be sent with the defective product, proof of purchase and a brief description of the problem, to:
Railhead Corporation 12549 S. Laramie Alsip, IL 60803.
Transportation and postage charges prepaid. If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, K&E Tools will, at its option, repair or replace defective products free of charge.
This warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs or attempted repairs have been made by persons other than K&E authorized personnel
- Repairs are required due to normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused or involved in an accident
- Misuse is evident, such as caused by overloading the tool beyond its rated capacity
(i.e. above 90 p.s.i., on larger than specifi ed bolt)
- The tool has been used after partial failure
- The tool has been used with an improper accessory (i.e. excessively worn socket)
- The tool shows lack of lubrication, contaminants and/or water in air line, or any combination thereof
No other warranty, written or verbal, is authorized. K&E Tools shall not be liable for incidental, consequential or any other
damages, costs or expense of repair or replacement as described above.
K&E Tools reserves the right to make design changes. K&E Tools strives for continued product improvement, and reserves the
right to make changes in design and/or construction at anytime without obligation to tools previously sold.
RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE